Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me.

I like it when my birthday falls on a post day because I can gift myself with the indulgence of posting this sorry excuse for a blog entry. Here's to getting older and not even a little bit wiser.
 I'm sort of taking a day off, to commemorate another year of more gray hairs and decreasing skin elasticity. I'll get a little work done so I don't feel like a total slob, but family is visiting right now and it's a busy week, so I will have more to report later. Until then, enjoy this lavish illustration I created in under five minutes. It sums up my relationship with desserts pretty nicely, don't you think?

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Very belated thanks, but THANK YOU for the b-day wishes!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Belated thanks as well, Greg -- my older birthday bones creak for joy at your kind words!

      Delete

Commentary encouraged. Fresh baked cookies, super-encouraged. (hit the 'post comment' button twice, sometimes it's buggy)