Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Out of Office Reply: Catch You on the Flip!

The annual last-chance visit before the holiday rush is here, and I'm off to visit family for a few days. Me and this here blog are takin' a break. I'll be back in about a week and a half with a super-sweet post, and depending on what eats I discover, I may do a post, but we'll see. You guys have to be sick of me posting about the same comfort foods by now! I'm not sick of eating them, though, so stay tuned to my Tweets while I'm visiting Wasabi Mom and Dad, stuffing my fat face with much tasty ono kine grindz. Much love, Mahalo plenty, and will be back soon!

Aloha, Bitcholas - Photo by Wasabi Prime

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commentary encouraged. Fresh baked cookies, super-encouraged. (hit the 'post comment' button twice, sometimes it's buggy)